Create a new binning definition defined by a list of comma separated strings (Color binning for text values)
|Category:||Internal Code Refactoring|
|Required by:||ProvPlan, Providence, RI
The user can choose an attribute for coloring that has text values, and set up the bins according to the text value. I would imagine it would work like the Custom Split, but without the min/max. The user would enter a comma separated string of the text values they wanted as bins.
Sorry, this should be a feature request, not a bug. I don't see where to edit that.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
There's a tiny link at the top of the "Update" box that says (More). You can change the tracker there.
- Subject changed from Color binning for text values to Create a new binning definition defined by a list of comma separated strings (Color binning for text values)
- Category set to Internal Code Refactoring
- Complexity set to Low
There is a new binning definition that creates one bin for every unique string value. Is that sufficient, or do you still need to explicitly list the strings?
- Status changed from Open to Awaiting Feedback
- Required by set to ProvPlan, Providence, RI
Is there somewhere I can test the current implementation? We haven't downloaded a nightly in awhile and won't be able to until later this week.
I think this will work - will revisit later with more complicated feature request if absolutely necessary. Thanks!
- Status changed from Awaiting Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.0
Also available in: Atom