- Open the session state editor and find the first object in the tree.
- Right-click on the tree item and select "Copy path to selected object."
- Find the second object in the tree, which should be the same type as the first object.
- Right-click on the second tree item and select "Link session state with another object."
- Paste in the path you copied for the first object and click "Ok."
- Optional: The steps above create a new
LinkableSynchronizerobject at the top level of the session state which takes care of the linking. Advanced users can edit the session state of the synchronizer and enter
secondaryTransformscripts to generate new session state structures. The following variables are available in such scripts:
state(the session state),
primary(the primary object),
secondary(the secondary object). The primary object is the one that you clicked on when selecting "Link session state with another object."